Creating Your Own Anti Aging Plan & Living To 100

For centuries people have searched the world for the Fountain of Youth. However, the Fountain of Youth really lies in the lifestyles we live and the food we eat.

The human body has two different ages: a chronological age and a biological age.

Science is showing that while chronological aging is inevitable, biological aging is malleable.

Aging is a fact of life. Looking your age is not.” Dr. Howard Murad

Your daily habits have a big impact

A Chronological Age vs A Biological Age

The key to our health, ageing, and longevity is mostly dependent on the way we live.

There are many things we can do to optimize our diet and lifestyle which can help us achieve our full human potential to live a healthier and longer life.

Only 20 percent of the way you age is down to genetic factors. The other 80 per cent is governed by lifestyle factors – plan for your future.

lifestyle factors

When you look at yourself in the mirror, you’re looking at your former selves’ choices, actions, and habits.

So, what’s the solution?

Create Your Own Anti Aging Plan

Your lifestyle choices and habits effect your ageing process.

Introduction to Principles of FLY Planner

Activity

Incorporate activities into your everyday life. This includes walking, gardening, hiking, yoga, dancing, gym, swimming, running ….
An active lifestyle is a sure way to relieve stress, improve heart health, as well as reduce the risk of chronic diseases.

Beauty Routine

Your skin’s aging appearance could be as a result of your daily habits that destroy skin and body cells faster than they are replaced.
Your habits will determine how you look. Ditch harmful habits, oxygenate and hydrate your body well. Use the right make up and skin care products to reverse natural aging and you will experience timeless beauty.

Anti-Aging Habits

Signs and symptoms of aging don’t appear out of nowhere. Natural ageing is, of course, inevitable and unavoidable, but you can minimize its consequences.

Eat Wisely

Did you know that 70% of the immune system lives in the gut?
Everything you eat and drink matters. What you put in your mouth affects both your physical and mental functions. The right mix can help you be healthier now and in the future. Making a plan to eat healthy can keep you healthy and active for longer. Create a healthier eating style that meets your individual needs and improves your health.

Mental Health

A Youthful Mindset—The Secret to Anti-Aging. Create your own peace. Manage your stress. Stress is a natural part of life. However chronic stress can lead to a number of fateful illnesses. It’s important to practice good stress reduction techniques.

Anti Aging Plan

 

Anti aging plan is a sensitive balancing act, involving now not simply skin care, but also food plan, life-style and your environment.

Feel&Look Younger: Create Your Own Anti Aging Plan

“We should all be concerned about the future because we will have to spend the rest of our lives there.” Charles F. Kettering

FLY Planner Anti Aging Plan

By doing so, you can add years to your life and life to your years. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
Feel Younger – Live Longer – Live Better

It’s all about quality of life.